BRANDO & WOODS TEES - BUY TWO OR MORE FOR $20 EACH
Shop our range of essential Brando & Woods Tees for $20 each when you buy two or more. Discount Applied at Checkout.
HANSEN POLOS - BUY TWO OR MORE FOR $40 EACH
Shop our range of essential Hansen Polos for $40 each when you buy two or more. Discount Applied at Checkout.
BRADLEY TEES - BUY TWO OR MORE FOR $35 EACH
Shop our range of essential Bradley Tees for $25 each when you buy two or more. Discount Applied at Checkout.
TRUNKS - BUY TWO OR MORE FOR $20 EACH
Shop our range of essential Trunks for $20 each when you buy two or more. Discount Applied at Checkout.
ESSENTIAL CREW & V-NECK TEES - BUY TWO OR MORE FOR $20 EACH
Shop our range of Essential Crew & V-Neck Tees for $20 each when you buy two or more. Discount Applied at Checkout.
SELECTED STRIPE TEES - BUY TWO OR MORE FOR $25 EACH
Shop our range of Striped Tees for $25 each when you buy two or more. Discount Applied at Checkout.
SELECTED SOCKS – BUY 3 FOR $15
Shop our range of socks. Buy 3 for $15 on selected lines. Discount Applied at Checkout.
JOHNNY BIGG ‘Father’s Day BBQ’ Social Media Competition
1. The promoter is JOHNNY BIGG, Level 1, 409 George Street Waterloo NSW 2017 ABN 48 168 371 015 phone 1300 564 669 who will facilitate the draw, fulfilment and management of the prize. This competition is open to Australian and New Zealand residents over the age of 18.
2. To be eligible to win the prize you must be signed up to the Johnny Bigg database, follow all social media channels and in 25 words or less tell us what your best / favourite dad joke is via the link provided on the social post to launch the competition. Entries must be submitted within the promotion period via FB or Instagram through the form presented.
3. The promotion commences at 7:00am Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) on Monday 5th August 2019 and closes at 11:59pm (AEDT) on Sunday 25th August 2019 (the Promotion Period).
4. JOHNNY BIGG will select the winner provided the above conditions have been met, and based on most clever and funny response. The winners will be selected at 9:00am (AEDT) on 26th August 2019 at the location JOHNNY BIGG, Level 1, 409 George Street Waterloo NSW 2017. The winners will be notified no later than 12.00pm (AEDT) on Tuesday 27th August 2019 via email or social media. The winner has 48 hours to responder before another winner is picked.
JOHNNY BIGG accepts no responsibility for unanswered, unread or late responses once the competition deadline has been reached.
5. The first prize includes – 1 x $1000 Johnny Bigg Gift Voucher, 1 x Weber Family BBQ, 1 x Weber tongs, 1 x Weber BBQ Apron and 2 x tickets to NRL game Sydney Roosters vs. South Sydney Rabbitohs, held on 5th September at Sydney ANZ stadium. The total prize value is RRP $1800 AUD. The Second prize includes 1 x $500 Johnny Bigg Gift Voucher. The total prize value is RRP $500 AUD. The third Prize includes 1 x $250 Johnny Bigg Gift Voucher. The total prize value is RRP $250 AUD.
6. If the prize is unclaimed it will be redrawn at 12:00pm on Thursday 29th August 2019 at JOHNNY BIGG, Level 1, 409 George Street Waterloo NSW 2017. Winners of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified in writing via email or social media.
7. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied. JOHNNY BIGG cannot accept responsibility for lost or undelivered items due to incorrectly provided address details. No cash alternative is available.
8. Employees of JOHNNY BIGG and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter this promotion.
9. JOHNNY BIGG reserves the right to withdraw a prize and redraw an alternate winner/s should we suspect these terms and conditions are not being adhered to or if the winner/s is suspected of dishonest conduct.
10. No purchase is necessary to enter. Purchasing products will not help your chances of winning.
11. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to fraud or causes beyond the control of the Promoter or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
15. Winner of the prize will have prizes sent to their provided address during the week of the prize being chosen.
16. The tickets to the final NRL game of the Rabbitohs vs Roosters is in Sydney. The winner will need to organise their own transport to and from the game.